Financial Aid is available for qualified students for the Medical Assistant Program. To apply for Financial Aid for Access Careers, Hempstead Campus or Islandia Campus Please Use School Code: 042134
This program is a 900 hour program with 600 hours of in house skills and theory and an internship of 300 hours at the end of the classroom training will help you apply the skills that you have learnt in an actual office environment.
Why Access Careers?
- We have been training Medical Assistants for a very long time and our alumni are working at various Doctors’Offices, Urgent Care Centers & other Healthcare Centers throughout Long Island and Metro NYC. Quality instruction is something that we pride ourselves on. DON’T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP PRICES. You will end up being shorted on the quality of education that you paid for.
- We have excellent instructors that are licensed by NYSED
- State of the Art Skills Lab
- Unlimited skills practice at NO COST PRIOR TO YOUR EXAM
- We have four flexible class schedules
- We have convenient payment plans so you can pay as you go
- We assist our graduates with Job Placement