Our general eligibility requirements are that you must
We’re now offering FINANCIAL AID to all potential students for the following programs:
CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT (516) 433-0034 TO DISCUSS YOUR ELIGIBILITY PROSPECTS.
The federal processor uses a system of edits, or flags, which produces a selection of certain applications for verification. If a student’s application is selected for verification, this may mean that a data element in his/her application does not fit generally recognized patterns (not necessarily that the element is incorrect; it merely must be verified), or that the student was simply selected at random. Federal financial aid cannot be disbursed until verification is complete. The Federal Direct/Stafford Loans may not be certified and processed until verification is complete. Estimated financial aid awards will be removed if verification is not completed within specified deadlines. Any deferred tuition and fees become due immediately. Student will be notified of any adjustments that need to be made. If the corrections are done electronically, the student will be sent an updated Student Aid Report (SAR) from the federal processor.
Selection of Applicants to be verified
Access Careers Financial Aid Office may also select files for verification if there appears to be a conflict of information. If a student is selected for verification, the student is notified on the Student Aid Report (SAR).
Verification must be completed no later than 10 days past the last day of your enrollment for each academic year. Corrections involving the federal processor must be made immediately.
Following students are excluded from verification.
a) Applicants who die during award year (regardless of conflicting information)
b) Applicants who are legal residents (or dependents of parents who are legal residents) of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, or American Samoa
c) Applicants who are citizens of (and dependents of parents who are citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau
d) Incarcerated students
e) Dependent students whose parents reside outside the United States and cannot be contacted by normal means of communication (exclusion is applicable to parental information only
f) An applicant who is an immigrant and arrived in the U.S. during either calendar year of the award year
g) An applicant whose parents’ address is unknown and cannot be obtained (exclusion is applicable to parental information only)
h) A dependent applicant and both parents are deceased or physically or mentally incapacitated (exclusion is applicable to parental information only)
i) An applicant who will not receive Title IV assistance for reasons other than the applicant’s failure to verify the information on the application
j) A transfer student who completed verification at the previous school and the current school obtains the correct information/data
k) Any other applicants excluded from verification by the school
Based on manual ISIR review, those applicants or applications selected for verification are identified. Periodic review of the latest corrections and ISIRs monitors and ensures that all selected applicants are verified and appropriately documented.
We offer very economical, convenient and flexible installment payment plans to students who otherwise do not qualify for any of the other grants or loan programs on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. For further details, please call our office and speak to our Tuition Financing Specialists.
1. Access Careers acknowledges that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
2. Access Careers has received $30,128 from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
3. $29,800 of the total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants has been distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of 12/31/20.
4. 30 estimated students at the institution could be eligible to participate in the Federal student financial aid programs under Section 484 of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, and thus are eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
5. Less than 10 students have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
6. Access Careers has the following policy /method used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
$30,128 will be used exclusively for student emergency Financial Aid grants at Access Careers.
The Financial Aid Administrator and the Director will be responsible for the Administration of the Emergency Financial Aid Grants and as the direct point of contact for students and families.
Access will keep details accounting records of every Emergency Financial Aid Grants (recipient, date, amount disbursed, form of disbursement and the student intended use of such funds.
Access will prioritize exceptional need and set the maximum amount of $3,500 for the neediest students first based on low EFC. Students facing specific issues important to their continued enrollment. Access will provide a minimum grant amount of $250 to any students who has incurred expenses due to significant disruptions caused by the Corona Pandemic. The Emergency funds will be distributed to students by check only.
Potential students must be in need based on recent events related to corona Virus Pandemic. Students must complete a request form, the Emergency request form which will document the need for an emergency financial aid grant. For example:
Loss of Job
Someone in the household contracted COVID and the Student had to relocate to different State in order to take care of them
Child care, food ,housing, Technology for attend the program online which was transitioned due to corona pandemic.
Access will be mindful of of each student’s circumstances.
Student must attest that the funds will be used exclusively for the matter stated on forms.
7. Please contact the School Director for further details concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants.